The Oregon Community Foundation held its annual luncheon last Wednesday, May 9th. The annual luncheon invites members and major donors from across the state to come together and review the accomplishments of the organization over the past year. This year Magneto volunteered to assist OCF by creating a consistent look and feel for the luncheon materials including the design of the agenda, PowerPoint template, and other welcome materials. Posters of several print ads created by Magneto for OCF were also produced and put on display.
This year’s luncheon was highlighted by the announcement of a $150 million gift from the Fred W. Fields Fund. This is the largest single donation the organization has ever received, as well as the largest single gift any institution in Oregon has seen.
We are very proud to continue providing marketing and advertising services to the Oregon Community Foundation. During the past two years Magneto has developed a compelling print ad campaign and recently produced two TV spots for OCF. The foundation is the sixth largest community foundation in the U.S., with current investments of $1.1 billion going to charities and nonprofits across the state of Oregon.
- 12/10/2013 • Ugly Sweater Contest: The Branding Edition
- 11/26/2013 • What’s in store for damaged brands this Black Friday?
- 11/21/2013 • Repurposing content: CBS covers the JFK assassination 50 years later
- 11/14/2013 • The case for Thanksgiving: how releasing holiday ads early can be brand damaging
- 10/24/2013 • How to use hashtags as a brand: categorizing vs. commentary